How To Trade Cryptocurrencies With Tradingview On OKX?Admin
The TradingView integration is another example of how OKX is committed to providing convenience and choice to its customers. Users can now connect to exchange accounts and trade coins on TradingView using a standard set of tools.
Professional traders know that information and the ability to put it into action quickly is the key to profitable trading. TradingView offers a wide range of tools for analyzing, buying, and selling digital coins. Many traders are already working with the service. However, not everyone knows that it is possible to make deals on OKX directly from your TradingView account, thus significantly saving time and increasing potential income. We’ll tell you how to do it.
How to trade from a TradingView account on OKX
Clients of the analytical service can use the exchange functions without leaving their accounts. For this, you need:
- Log in to your TradingView profile. Beginners can register on the platform by clicking on “Get Started.”
- The system will prompt you to select an authorization method. You can use accounts on popular social networks or by e-mail.
- Log in by following the prompts on the screen.
- Select a trading pair on OKX using the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- For a quick search, click “All resources” and click on OKX. Select a trading pair from the dropdown list.
- Scroll down the page to the inscription “Trading Panel.” Select OKX, and click Connect.
- The system will redirect to the OKX authorization page. Enter account information. Press “Login.”
- Enter the captcha, and go through other account authentication. Click “Authorize.”
After that, you can open orders for any pairs and conduct transactions directly from your TradingView account. All OKX tools are available to users. These include monitoring and correcting open positions and exiting a trade if necessary.
TradingView and OKX integration allow traders to combine the features of a leading cryptocurrency exchange with a suite of analytical tools. Users can build price charts, simulate trades in a familiar environment, and quickly monitor and respond to price changes, increasing profitability.